SUMMERHILL LIVING Farnham Avenue is one of Toronto's most picturesque streets. Located in the Summerhill neighbourhood, a small unique community within a large city, it is within walking distance to the famous Five Thieves, the historic LCBO, the St. Clair and the Summerhill subway stations, as well as some of Toronto's best cafes and restaurants. The Brown School, located nearby, boasts a top-of-the-class rating. The Rosehill Reservoir, Ramsden Park and the Toronto ravine system are also within easy access. The granite sidewalks of Bloor Street, lined with iconic boutiques, are an easy afternoon stroll away. In addition to its key location, Farnham Avenue offers privacy, undeniable charm and flair.
AMPLE ROOM TO SPARE Number 117A is a sophisticated 3-storey residence, offering you approximately 2939 square feet on the main, second and third levels, plus the finished lower level measuring 848 square feet. The layout, versatile and unique, features open spaces and natural light. The landscaped garden at the at the rear adds to the elegance of this special home.
IMMACULATE The property shows exemplary pride of ownership: it has been meticulously maintained and updated. Numerous interior and exterior improvements include a complete home automation system and home theatre, brand new high efficiency heating and cooling equipment, new decks and pergola in the garden, complete outdoor lighting, lawn sprinkler system and much more. No detail has been overlooked.
VERSATILITY IS KEY This special home can easily accommodate many lifestyles. It is perfect for a sophisticated couple just as it is for a young family. The formal open space at the front of the house is excellent for entertaining. The family room with impressive ceiling heights, the home theatre with heated floors and the beautifully arranged garden spaces can easily complement many lifestyles.
To schedule a viewing contact Boris.
Recent Updates (2014-2015)
- Control4 home automation system with new total home audio system and all floors Wi-Fi (controls lights, TV/Theater, music, temperature, etc.)
- New theater system in downstairs theater room, new family room TV system, all part of Control4 system
- New high efficiency furnace
- New high efficiency A/C
- Lower and upper outdoor decks replaced
- Pergola rebuilt with all wood crossings replaced
- Upper level French doors to deck replaced
- New window treatments throughout
- Floors refinished
- New cabinets and delcoir sink (hand washable) in laundry room
- Custom storage shelves installed in auxiliary room
- Entire house painted
- Central vac system upgraded (all new hoses/fixtures)
- Professional gardens updated and maintained
- Now house lettering above front door
Layout: 4 Bedrooms,
Lot Size: 23.65f by 161.88f
Heating: Forced Air/Gas
Cooling: Central Air
Parking: Garage and Private Drive
Property Tax: $13,061
- Whole-House Control-4 Home Automation System with Home Theatre and All Audio Equipment
- Automated Delcoir Sink in Laundry Room
- Wine Fridge (dual temp control for red/white)
- Window Coverings
- Light Fixtures (except those excluded)
- Central Air Conditioning
- High Efficiency Furnace
- Garage Door Opener and Remote
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures
- Wine Fridge
- Gas Stove
- Washer and Dryer
- Dining Room Chandelier
- Main Second Floor Bathroom Wall Light Fixtures
- Hot Water Heater
- Alarm monitoring
To inquire further about this property please contact Boris.